2 October 2015

Bad Gal.







Bad Gal Riri is a god. These Rihanna x PUMA creepers are life. I was obsessed with creepers when I was younger and I love Rihanna so it was obvious I was getting these - which I am lucky to because they sold out in crazy time.
They are such a classic yet edgy look and crazy comfy. The sole isn't as high as I thought it was which I was kind of happy about as I'm so used to flats!

This denim Monki is also a dream, I wanted it for so long but it wasn't possible for a poor student so when I grabbed it off Depop I was in heaven. I basically haven't taken it off since I got it! It's so great for a laid back casual look and I love it!

xo
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I am in love with these creepers! Leave it to Rhianna to create such a gem and they come in both nude and black. I feel like I would've ordered them in nude for the fall but eventually I would've had to buy them in black also. I'm still hoping to get my fingers on some, they look so comfortable!

    Angelica

    thestrongsuit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I need that denim jacket!! It's so nice... This whole outfit is. I missed out on the Rihanna Pumas :(

    Vanessa // vanessardnls x

    ReplyDelete

Blogger templates by pipdig