27 September 2016

Why You Need To Splurge On Yourself (And 20% Off Boux Avenue)

Girls and Boyfriends REJOICE. You can get unlimited 20% off Boux Avenue with my code ELLEBOUX20.


It seems so long ago since I was heading off to uni as I am now a fourth year student (yikes). It was so important to me to get far away from where I am originally from so I settled here in Liverpool, which I love! You think going to university is only about the basic essentials (stationery and cutlery etc..) but really you need to spend money on yourself. You are setting up a completely new life, new friends, new home, everything. That you need to make an effort on yourself.

 There is such magic in underwear, it can make you confident and sexy, which no one can stop you when you feel that way. It is something so discrete that no one apart from you will know about (unless you want them too of course...) Lets talk about this lingerie set, its electric colour and lace detailing just oozes femininity.



If you are lucky (and cursed) like me you can wear super delicate unpadded bras day to day, then welcome to the itty bitty club! This set is one of my all time favourites, it feels like I am part of the Free The Nipple club and it also feels like I'm not actually wearing a bra which is always a plus.



Even though it's a joy to wear delicate underwear now and again, comfort is KEY, especially if you have a 8-10 hour day at university. As boring as the lectures may be as long as you are comfortable you will be able to make it through, (trust me I have been there!)



I don't believe in purely buying underwear to impress and attract your partner. I often enjoy impressing myself and feeling like a women. Queue the most amazing body ever. Boux Avenue hit the nail on the head with this piece, I can't explain the love I have towards it. The floral detail, the cut out back and the mesh number, what more could you want?! I wore this before with some high waisted trousers and heels, I felt so daring and like I could rule the world.



This teddy is also one of my new favourites. Lace detail ALWAYS is a yes from me. The simplicity and the feel, it will always be a personal favourite of mine.



An essential for me is being comfortable, especially after having a breakdown due to assignments, exams or a dissertation. There is nothing like crawling under the duvet with some chocolate and a glass of wine (always) to make the day feel better. PLEASE do excuse me getting a picture of my nightshirt of the Boux Avenue website, but I have worn mine to death!


If you end up being in the same situation with me when you first move into halls then you may not end up with the cleanest housemates, which let me tell you isn't great. You may not think about it now but believe me within the first few weeks it will be, but ever since then and even in mine and my parters home, fragrance has been a huge thing. I love coming home after a long day at university to a welcoming smell.


So I guess you probably figured it out that I am a Boux Student Ambassador - how exciting is that! So on a monthly basis I will be showing you guys what I have received and giving you my honest opinion on them all. And hopefully providing you with tips on how to survive university because I have been through it all!

P.S Boux Avenue are taking part in Student events throughout September and October! Mine is in my local Liverpool One on September 28th and it is on all day so make sure you pop in. Because if you do you will get 20% in store and a Free Limited Edition Goody Bag when you spend £50 or more. If you aren't local to Liverpool then check this link to find out your closest store!

Elle x 

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig