20 October 2016

Breasts with Boux

Use my code 'ELLEBOUX20' to get 20% off full price items!




Boux Avenue this month is all about Breast Cancer Awareness - they have teamed up with partnered with Breast Cancer Care for the forthcoming year, with the aim of raising at least £25,000 for the charity. How amazing is that?! They also hope  hope to raise awareness (particularly among younger women) of the importance of regularly checking for signs and symptoms of breast cancer. So get feeling yourselves ladies.

As it is also Halloween they sent me some items to vamp up my lingerie, first off is this gorgeous Claudia cut-out chemise in violet - it's so sexy!!








This Briony satin body maybe the greatest thing I now own - I could lounge around in it all day, it makes me feel like such a women, the low back, the lace, the black it just all works. 





Smelling great is a must for me (I mean isn't it for everyone?) Boux sent these three body mists and they are all to die for. I've been complimented on them so many times that it's difficult to have a few. However if i HAD to it would be Miss Boux - it is the one I take to university and am constantly spraying. It is black rose, orchid and musk, isn't that just a match made in heaven.



Lastly is the Tara bra and pleated briefs. The colour is a dream, I'm not normally a one for bright colour however this one has taken my fancy, it's SO comfortable too!! 



SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blogger templates by pipdig